Functions of development and quality unit:
- Dissemination of quality culture at the college/ units.
- Evaluation of performance level at the college/ units.
- Execution and follow up evaluation and academic accreditation.
- The status of strategic plans implementation at the college/unit.
- Identification of strength and weaknesses and proposal of necessary improvement projects.
- Formation of team works to activate the projects proposed by the unit.
- Encourage college or departments’ employees to initiate project and operationalize them.
- Provide necessary facilitations for all quality’s stakeholders.
- Documentation of the efforts and application results of quality systems and practices and submit it to Deanship of Development and Quality.
- Continuous Collection of data and information related to quality activities at the colleges or units.
- Prepare periodic reports on performance’s levels and beneficiaries’ satisfaction for each activity.
- Follow up procedures of Excellence Awards at the college.
- Perform other tasks assigned to the unit in regard to quality and its applications.
Units’ Administrative link:
Quality units in Colleges are directly linked with College Dean or Vice Dean of Development and Quality if any, while the supportive deanships and administrative departments are linked to a higher power.